Product attribute question....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 Jahre weitere
I have a printed material product that I need to add a attribute to. But I need it to be a one time charge per order. Not per quantity ordered.
Example: If the order 250 pcs they can add custom imprinting in one area that is not normally printed on. But it cost a extra 7.00 per order.. Not per pc.

Problem: If I add the attribute "Print In this area" cost 7.00 and they order 250 pcs. It will charge them 7.00 X 250 pcs.

I want it to be 7.00 X 1 Order regardless if 250 pcs or 5000 pcs... Its a one time charge per order only.. NOT PER PIECE.
5 Jahre weitere
Jackluv wrote:
Its a one time charge per order only.. NOT PER PIECE.

If it is per order, it should be checkout attribute not product attribute. But checkout attribute by default you can not assign to only specific items. Customization will be needed.

Regards,
Tom
5 Jahre weitere
That wont work for this particular application. That is in a list of other questions as they design their form.

Any other idea's anybody? :)

Note: Its almost funny.... At first I put it in there as it is. I was wondering why I stopped getting sales.
For printed forms and they would order possibly 2000 pcs X 7.00 each form. $14,000.00 HAHAHA

It took a customer calling me for me to realize the problem.
5 Jahre weitere
What about using the "Require other products" option with Automatically add

You have a product called "Print In this area - One Time Charge" - cost 7.00
Set Minimum and Maximum cart qty to be 1

Customer selects product 1 - add to cart and if setup it automaticlaly it adds "Print In this area - One Time Charge" product as well
5 Jahre weitere
I thought about this, but... if other item will require also this, and customer will add two items, nopCommerce throw error, as second item also will require "print item", but max quantity is set to 1.
Another workaround would be to create as many "print items" as many products have at the store. That is not elegant way, increase number of items at the store, but it will work on standard installation without any customization.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.