Donation Product Setup - Combining Customer Enters Price and Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
I have a donation product where I would like to present the customer with a few pre-defined donation amounts ($10, $25, $100) along with an option to enter a different amount.

I've created product attributes that increment the price by $10, $25 and $100. This works perfectly until I also enable the "Customer Enters Price" option on the product variant. Once I enable that option, then the customer can enter their own donation amount, but the the preselected amounts don't carry through to the cart.

Has anyone else setup a donation product that allows for this scenario?

Thanks!

Mike
13 Jahre weitere
'Customer enters price' products don't support attributes. You'll need to modify the source code in order to change this behaviour (PriceHelper.GetUnitPrice method)
11 Jahre weitere
Hi Andrei,

I'm totally new to nopcommerce (I'm using version 2.6) and I have the same issue as Mike .  

Do you mind providing more insight on how a new product type (e.g. donation) can be created so that modifying the PriceHelper.GetUnitPrice method only affects that "donation" product?

Thanks,
max
11 Jahre weitere
any update on this. has anyone built this yet?
11 Jahre weitere
jteck wrote:
any update on this. has anyone built this yet?

This is what I did in v2.65.

1. Modified GetUnitPrice (as Andrei Suggested) locate in this file:
Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\PriceCalculationService.cs

2. I updated:
finalPrice = shoppingCartItem.CustomerEnteredPrice;

to:
finalPrice = shoppingCartItem.CustomerEnteredPrice + attributesTotalPrice;

Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.