Alway need publish when change anything?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 Jahre weitere
<div class="product-no-reviews">
                <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ProductReviews", new { productId = Model.ProductId })">@T("Reviews.Overview.First")000</a>
            </div>

Like this I add 000, and save. Do I need publish again, then can see the change at front end? Because I couldn't see change at the front end.
4 Jahre weitere
greatosale1 wrote:
<div class="product-no-reviews">
                <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ProductReviews", new { productId = Model.ProductId })">@T("Reviews.Overview.First")000</a>
            </div>

Like this I add 000, and save. Do I need publish again, then can see the change at front end? Because I couldn't see change at the front end.

No for view change you need not publish each time. You can copy the specific view from the correct location and upload it to the same location on the server. The change you have done to the _ProductReviewOverview.cshtml and it will show only if the product does not have any rating.
4 Jahre weitere
Just FTP the changed file to your server. Easy peasy. :)

4 Jahre weitere
Thank cherk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.