Running stock report

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 Jahre weitere
I would like to get a running stock report. It doesn't seem to be available now and I can get it developed. I just need some pointers as to where to look for data.

Please see the screen shot to better understand what the report should show.

As you see this will show a daily movement of a product/SKU in/out & remaining stock.

I think image is self-explanatory but if you need more info, please let me know. I would appreciate if you can show me some pointers where to get data and I am planning to write a plugin for this.
4 Jahre weitere
Seems like my picture was missing in above post. So posting it here again

https://ibb.co/NFNrmZK
4 Jahre weitere
There is a StockQuantityHistory table which has the following fields
Id  QuantityAdjustment  StockQuantity  Message  CreatedOnUtc  ProductId  CombinationId  WarehouseId
You would need to link the Product table to get other data
Getting the user is a little harder - Unless you change the stock history function to also save the CustomerId in a new field or add it to the Message field you would need to interegate the Order and OrderItem table for the customer sales  (CustomerId) and probably the Activity Log when product is saved to get the user (CustomerId) doing the Admin adjustments.

Of course if you want to be able to full stock takes you might want also take into account Stock in processing. Stock sold and decremented from inventory but not packed yet.

Do you check if there is a plugin in the marketplace to do it ?
4 Jahre weitere
Yidna wrote:
There is a StockQuantityHistory table which has the following fields
Id  QuantityAdjustment  StockQuantity  Message  CreatedOnUtc  ProductId  CombinationId  WarehouseId
You would need to link the Product table to get other data
Getting the user is a little harder - Unless you change the stock history function to also save the CustomerId in a new field or add it to the Message field you would need to interegate the Order and OrderItem table for the customer sales  (CustomerId) and probably the Activity Log when product is saved to get the user (CustomerId) doing the Admin adjustments.

Of course if you want to be able to full stock takes you might want also take into account Stock in processing. Stock sold and decremented from inventory but not packed yet.

Do you check if there is a plugin in the marketplace to do it ?

No plugin. Seems like I am the only one who needs such feature :) Thanks. I might try a plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.