Multi-Vendor selling a single product like what Amazon does

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 Jahre weitere
Hello,

I read all about Multi-Vendor selling a single product on NopCommerce but I didnt find anything which can solve my problem.

I want to sell a single product by different Vendors like what Amazon and eBay do,
Does anybody knows any solution for it?

I'm using NopCommerce v4.2

Please kindly help.
4 Jahre weitere
Lot of people asking this feature with nopCommerce. But there is no short solution in this case. You will require lot of customization to achieve this.
4 Jahre weitere
This is a very helpful feature and because of marketplaces like Amazon and eBay it is so common for customers and vendors to buy or sell in this way.

I wish NOP would make this feature in next versions.
4 Jahre weitere
This is a very helpful feature and because of marketplaces like Amazon and eBay it is so common for customers and vendors to buy or sell in this way.

I wish NOP would make this feature in next versions.
4 Jahre weitere
Is it a way like Product Attributes or anything to let customers to choose vendor?
4 Jahre weitere
Purpose of product attributes is totally different.

However, using product attribute, you can display multiple vendors on details page and manage stock as well. But you cannot handle lots of other features like vendor notification or order events, product management and others.
4 Jahre weitere
Yes, this is a must future for multiple vendors syore.
4 Jahre weitere
What about affiliate?

Can we handle Multi Vendor for a single product using affiliate?
4 Jahre weitere
No.
4 Jahre weitere
What about affiliate?

Can we handle Multi Vendor for a single product using affiliate?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.