Theme installation failed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
Hello,
I've downloaded the "Wristwear" free theme and installed it via the documentation in my local nopCommerce 4.3 installation and selected it as main theme. This broke everything... It looks like my theme views and CSS were not applied. Also, .cshtml files in theme View folder override the default view right? Or am I supposed to replace them myself?
3 Jahre weitere
If it is this theme https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nopaccelerate-wristwear-theme then I could not see a version for 4.3 - did you manually change the plugins.json file ? If so that will probably break something.

kagbeh wrote:
my theme views and CSS were not applied
Did you have your own theme views and CSS ? It will only apply the theme selected not combine with existing

kagbeh wrote:
.cshtml files in theme View folder override the default view right?
Yes
3 Jahre weitere
kagbeh wrote:
Hello,
I've downloaded the "Wristwear" free theme and installed it via the documentation in my local nopCommerce 4.3 installations and selected it as the main theme. This broke everything... It looks like my theme views and CSS were not applied. Also, .cshtml files in theme View folder override the default view, right? Or am I supposed to replace them myself?

Hi there,

It looks like that vendor - nopAccelerate doesn't provide the 4.30 version of the theme. So for now, the best way is to wait for the 4.30 support, maybe the vendor will do it soon. You can always reach them via private message.

There are always quite a few changes between versions. Even if they are not visible, you may often not know that a part of your store is not working. However, the problem you are talking about may also be due to problems with the paths. Maybe try to check the browser console (F12 in Chrome) if there are any errors there. If you don't want to wait for nopAccelerate, you can try to fix the problems by yourself.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.