Price fields are missing from Edit Product Details

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
OK, maybe I'm crazy but I thought that the price fields were in "Edit Product Details".  I am using version 1.8, SQL Server 2008.  These fields are missing:
7 In the Product SKU field, enter the product stock keeping unit, used internally for tracking the product.
8 In the Manufacturer part number field, enter the part number provided by the manufacturer for the product.
9 Define the price and availability details of the product, as follows: In the Price field, enter the product price in the currency defined in the backend. You can manage primary store currency in the Administration area by selecting select Location > Currencies from the Configuration menu, as described on page 208. (optional) In the Old price field, enter an old price. If the old price is larger than zero it will visible in public store and displayed beside the new price for comparison purposes. (optional) In the Product cost field, enter the sum of all the costs associated with the production of a specific quantity of a product or service. This cost is now displayed to customers. Select the Disable buy button checkbox to disable the customer from buying the product. Select the Call for Price checkbox to show Call for Pricing or Call for Quote instead of price. Select the Customer enters price checkbox to indicate the customer must enter the price. When selected, the following fields are displayed:
 In the Minimum amount field, enter the minimum amount for the price.
 In the Maximum amount enter the maximum amount for the price. From the Available start date calendar, select the date from when the product will be available. From the Available end date calendar, select the date until when the product will be available.

This text is from the documentation!  Please help!!!
13 Jahre weitere
DNiemi wrote:
OK, maybe I'm crazy but I thought that the price fields were in "Edit Product Details".  I am using version 1.8, SQL Server 2008.  These fields are missing:
7 In the Product SKU field, enter the product stock keeping unit, used internally for tracking the product.
8 In the Manufacturer part number field, enter the part number provided by the manufacturer for the product.
9 Define the price and availability details of the product, as follows: In the Price field, enter the product price in the currency defined in the backend. You can manage primary store currency in the Administration area by selecting select Location > Currencies from the Configuration menu, as described on page 208. (optional) In the Old price field, enter an old price. If the old price is larger than zero it will visible in public store and displayed beside the new price for comparison purposes. (optional) In the Product cost field, enter the sum of all the costs associated with the production of a specific quantity of a product or service. This cost is now displayed to customers. Select the Disable buy button checkbox to disable the customer from buying the product. Select the Call for Price checkbox to show Call for Pricing or Call for Quote instead of price. Select the Customer enters price checkbox to indicate the customer must enter the price. When selected, the following fields are displayed:
 In the Minimum amount field, enter the minimum amount for the price.
 In the Maximum amount enter the maximum amount for the price. From the Available start date calendar, select the date from when the product will be available. From the Available end date calendar, select the date until when the product will be available.

This text is from the documentation!  Please help!!!

Those fields are available when you are creating a product, but they are passed to the Product Variant which is created by default. If you want to edit those fields go to the Product Variants (SKUs) tab of the product and then to the variant wher you will find them with the values you assingned at creation.
13 Jahre weitere
x
13 Jahre weitere
x
13 Jahre weitere
Thank you Eduardo!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.