using customers roles in mass mail

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
I have an idea, i just cant get to work. Since im totaly new in Net.

In campaings i would love a dropdown menu, with all the groups in Customer Roles. Then i would be abble to to choose who to send to.

My customers can vary from ones that have made a direct purchase, to ones that i do service for.

a new customer should automaticaly be added to a role "normal" customer. Or if i add one i should be abble to choose the role. i know i can ammend it.

I have a spread cheet with 2800 hairdressors, that i would like to send to, without sending to others, and visa versa.

Massmail also needs the ability to choose how big a chunk of mails should be send at onse, and in what interval. I know some ISP dont allow limitless ammount of emails send at once. Mine accept 200 every 3 min.

If that could be changed somehow it would be great :-) Saddly im a .Net numb-nutt :-o

But if there is someone outhere who can solve this at a reasonabble price, i know it aint much code, i just don´t know where to ammend it, then i would be happy. :-)
13 Jahre weitere
netkravler wrote:
I have an idea, i just cant get to work. Since im totaly new in Net.

In campaings i would love a dropdown menu, with all the groups in Customer Roles. Then i would be abble to to choose who to send to.

My customers can vary from ones that have made a direct purchase, to ones that i do service for.

a new customer should automaticaly be added to a role "normal" customer. Or if i add one i should be abble to choose the role. i know i can ammend it.

I have a spread cheet with 2800 hairdressors, that i would like to send to, without sending to others, and visa versa.

Massmail also needs the ability to choose how big a chunk of mails should be send at onse, and in what interval. I know some ISP dont allow limitless ammount of emails send at once. Mine accept 200 every 3 min.

If that could be changed somehow it would be great :-) Saddly im a .Net numb-nutt :-o

But if there is someone outhere who can solve this at a reasonabble price, i know it aint much code, i just don´t know where to ammend it, then i would be happy. :-)

Maybe its better that you keep your Excell database (which you can easly update exporting to Excel your customer data from Nop) and then you use some mailing software such as Group Mail which has all the features you mentioned and many more
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.