localhost error and need help with updating the server file

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 Jahr weitere
Hello,
I am working on a new source file locally and keep getting the 500 error.
Should I change the sslPort number from launchSetting.json file or what other files should I check?
The service Dependencies is connected with Secrets.json(Local).
I know I need to find the file from Nop.Web.

Thank you.

stdout -----
warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Model.Validation[20601]
      The 'bool' property 'IsActive' on entity type '' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.
info: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Infrastructure[10403]
      Entity Framework Core 2.2.4-servicing-10062 initialized 'NopObjectContext' using provider 'Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer' with options: MaxPoolSize=128 using lazy-loading proxies
fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Connection[20004]
      An error occurred using the connection to database 'NopComm' on server '(local)'.
Error Number:233,State:0,Class:20
fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query[10100]
      An exception occurred while iterating over the results of a query for context type 'Nop.Data.NopObjectContext'.
1 Jahr weitere
Hi

This "IsActive" field is not nullable in your database and on the source code the field is nullable ,that's why error is happing.
you need to nullable database field or remove the nullable on code file.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.