CSS is not loading in domain, but loads in /localhost. Maybe CSS bundles or minification problem?

2 Monate weitere
Help someone, please!?
2 Monate weitere
How did Optimising Bundling get disabled - did you upgrade an old website and copy this file in ?

Have you tried running with Optimising Bundling enabled
That is the default setting
    "EnableJavaScriptBundling": true,
    "EnableCssBundling": true,
2 Monate weitere
Yidna wrote:
How did Optimising Bundling get disabled - did you upgrade an old website and copy this file in ?

Have you tried running with Optimising Bundling enabled
That is the default setting
    "EnableJavaScriptBundling": true,
    "EnableCssBundling": true,

Tried this also. It doesn't work. Still the same problem.

Any other ideas, please?
2 Monate weitere
Maybe it's a CSP (Content Security Policy) issue.  
Open the browser's developer tools (F12) and go to Console tab.  Now load the page in browser.  Any errors in console?
2 Monate weitere
New York wrote:
Maybe it's a CSP (Content Security Policy) issue.  
Open the browser's developer tools (F12) and go to Console tab.  Now load the page in browser.  Any errors in console?

I have these errors:

How to fix this?
2 Monate weitere
And this is how it looks from /localhost/
2 Monate weitere
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
https://www.siteground.com/kb/err_connection_refused/
https://kinsta.com/blog/err_connection_refused/
4 Stunden weitere
Not sure if you fixed this but I just came here to fix my problem, with Nop 4.7, Visual Studio 2022, on Windows 2022 Server.

Went to Event Viewer and saw "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\[pathtomysiteroot]\obj\WebOptimizerCache' is denied."

There's an obj folder in my local site root (in the Nop src folder) but it's hidden in the VS project. No obj folder gets uploaded via Deploy in Visual Studio.

I manually added an obj folder in the root on the web server and gave the App Pool write permissions, and now it's working great!

Nothing actually gets written to that folder...there's no WebOptimizerCache folder inside it. It seems to work fine without the WebOptimizerCache folder within it, so I created one anyway and it still works.

Hopefully this fixes your problem OP...