Support for Crypto Plugins?

1 Monat weitere
Hi, all,

Is there any reason that Crypto payment plugins are no longer supported with NopCommerce?

Is the Crypto.com plugin still available for support, I downloaded a copy from GitHub, but there is an error starting the plugin.

Nop.Plugin.Payments.Crypto.Models.ApiException: Error when calling 'CreatePaymentAsync'. HTTP status code - 500. Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'error.param', line 1, position 113.
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.Crypto.Services.BaseHttpClient.CallAsync[TResponse](Func`1 requestFunc, String callerName)
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.Crypto.Services.DefaultPaymentInfoFactory.CreatePaymentInfoAsync()

This has been reported as an issue on GitHub.
1 Monat weitere
I can't comment on why " no longer supported " by the team, since the GitHub version if for 4.50.
Also, the issue you created indicates you're using 4.40.

The error seems to indicate a problem parsing the JSON.  I think you'll need to debug it in Visual Studio.
1 Monat weitere
many thanks, when I say no longer support, I mean the plugin is no longer on the marketplace for download. Will debug and take a look.
1 Monat weitere
I managed to get the plugin to work, the issue was that in the request object, the MetaData was null. I have no idea what this is for, but I created a dummy entry with the code below in the CreatePaymentAsync method.

request.MetaData = new System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string, string>();
request.MetaData.Add("A", "B");

I am unfamiliar with plugin development, but the original error message is:

{"error":{"type":"invalid_request_error","code":"invalid_parameter","error_message":"invalid parameter","param":{"metadata":["must be a hash"]}}}

description
metadata
customer-id

I Will test in a sandbox, but I think these values are required, any pointers would be appreciated.

1 Monat weitere
The code needed to be updated for refunds also, hope it helps someone.,

public Task<RefundResponse> CreateRefundAsync(CreateRefundRequest request)
        {
            if (request == null)
                throw new ArgumentNullException(nameof(request));

request.Description = "Refunded by ClickAlgo.com as per customers request";

return PostAsync<RefundResponse>(Defaults.Api.Endpoints.RefundPath, request);
        }