Manufacturer part number in email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
wmlockhart wrote:
Hi almeras. It looks like they're running the compiled version.  This makes sense because the application will run faster when compiled.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to make changes to the source.  You would have to download the source code version from nopCommerce.  Open it in Visual Studio.  Make your changes.  Build the application.  Upload to your web space.  You would also need an instance of the database.  Regards.  Walter.

Not really. ASP.NET pages are always compiled. Any page which isn't precompiled gets compiled to a DLL on the first request and thereafter will load as quickly as a precompiled DLL.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

The point I'm trying to make is that they're running a compiled version of the code base which doesn't include the source code which is why almeras can't find the source code files I refer to in my original response.

It's often good to read the entire thread to pick up the context of the various questions and responses before adding your own contribution.

Kind Regards

Walter
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.