Lankahotelsonline.com - new hotel reservation done with nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for late reply, it is the changed code.  

please look in to ProductVariantsInGrid.ascx  under modules of nopcommercestore.

Let me know if you need further details.

Regards

chinthaka
Il y a 14 ans
chintaka,

great job on this. one question, how do you know if you have availability to be able to sell the hotel room? Are you checking an availability file or just taking the reservation? what if the client books it and it isnt available?

I am working on a similar application and was curious how you handle this. My application is for a the actual property so I have to know if I can give that room or not.....

fgary6861
Il y a 14 ans
Il y a 14 ans
Hi chintaka,

I'am evaluating nopCommerce to implement an online booking system for a travel agency. That should include hotels booking as well private houses. Holidays and Tour packages should be also an option.

The problem arise at the price calculation, because the final price depends on persons amount, nights, and other relative conditions as dates. Do you have a workaround for that problem?

Best regards and good luck with lankahotelsonline.com
Il y a 14 ans
Hey looks good, but wish list gives error on this page:
http://www.lankahotelsonline.com/ErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Products/55-cinnamon-grand-colombo-sri-lanka.aspx
Il y a 14 ans
Do you use SSL? if yes, do you have issue as described in my post:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1350
Il y a 14 ans
Hi fgary6861

Sorry for late reply. You can do it by changing availability.
i have not included availability check with hotels as in sri lankan(My country) context it is hard to get a common platform to every hotel to work with. But if you need to check online you can easily change it to update service /or web service and use separate user control to do the calculations. in that case you can just have completely independent module which work with nopcom. let me know if u need more details .
On the other hand  you can have  separate tables with information on back end if you want to manage it from back end. you can have separate control to calculations.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi lestersd

Yes i am working on that it is possible to do but need code changes. it is possible to do the calculations based on the parameters.. even if you check the existing code you can find some places where you can change code. i have noted some places in the previous post.

as just a note--   you can create common control  with  no of guest,no of nights  even you may need child policy as well.
some times you may need meal plans as well as supplementary. After calculation you can pass calculation to check out module. even meal plan and supplementary can add as different items for one product if you seek work around.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi ecom

Thanks a lot for kind support. yes i found many times this problem.
Il y a 14 ans
but i saw http://www.lankahotelsonline.com/ is not im nopcommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.