Editing content on About Us page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi,

Am new to all this and would like to know how I can edit the default text that is entered on the About Us and HomePage (the welcome text).

So far looking at most files I cannot see anything obvious.

Some advice would be very greatful!
Il y a 14 ans
Hi,

Log into your Adminastration panel and go to the Content Management > Topics. Then this is where you can edit the templates.

mike..
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks, but when I try change any Edit (content) error appear.

Procedure or function 'Nop_TopicLocalizedInsert' expects parameter '@CreatedOn', which was not supplied. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Procedure or function 'Nop_TopicLocalizedInsert' expects parameter '@CreatedOn', which was not supplied. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command) at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Content.Topics.SQLTopicProvider.InsertLocalizedTopic(Int32 TopicID, Int32 LanguageID, String Title, String Body)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.