please help im tired to try any more

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
after long time work on my web site when i start to pubblish my website in the step 3 i will be bolck and i cannot install the my nopcommerce on the website,all the time its give me an error when i want to configure the database with my mssql server,i add the connection string on the connectionstring.config but still give me an error,really im tired to try anymore and i think if i dont find any solution i will giveup. the error is this:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A generic error occurred in GDI+.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.]
   System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) +463678
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 targetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture) +2652
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.dlCatalog_ItemDataBound(Object sender, DataListItemEventArgs e) +456
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataListItemEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, DataListItemEventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.OnItemDataBound(DataListItemEventArgs e) +8751874
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +152
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +488
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +64
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.DataBind() +55
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.BindData() +129
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

my website is www.mtco.eu if someone can help me i can give my userid and password of my mssql server to configure it for me.
thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
Il y a 12 ans
I try to install to my newly created database strange doesn't load atall I'm not getting any errors anything... where is your hosting based?
Il y a 12 ans
Do a search - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=gdi%2b
Il y a 12 ans
Hi farhad. My name is Derek Yost. I was looking at the error you have been receiving while trying to install NopCommerce and I think that I can help you resolve this very quickly. To me, it looks like you are having trouble with directory and file permissions. This is quite easy to resolve and I can guarantee that I can have it solved within two hours. My rate is very affordable and I have a strong reputation in this community (NopCommerce). For more information about contracting my services for only two hours, contact me at [url]mailto:[email protected][/url] and I will be happy to negotiate a meaningful solution that will benefit both you and I. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Derek Yost
[url]mailto:[email protected][/url]

farhad wrote:
after long time work on my web site when i start to pubblish my website in the step 3 i will be bolck and i cannot install the my nopcommerce on the website,all the time its give me an error when i want to configure the database with my mssql server,i add the connection string on the connectionstring.config but still give me an error,really im tired to try anymore and i think if i dont find any solution i will giveup. the error is this:
Server Error in '/' Application.

A generic error occurred in GDI+.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.
Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.]
   System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) +463678
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 targetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture) +2652
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.dlCatalog_ItemDataBound(Object sender, DataListItemEventArgs e) +456
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataListItemEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, DataListItemEventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.OnItemDataBound(DataListItemEventArgs e) +8751874
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +152
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +488
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +64
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.DataBind() +55
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.BindData() +129
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

my website is www.mtco.eu if someone can help me i can give my userid and password of my mssql server to configure it for me.
thanks

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
Il y a 12 ans
my hosting website is  www.mtco.eu  and my provider situated in italy.
Il y a 12 ans
farhad wrote:
my hosting website is  www.mtco.eu  and my provider situated in italy.

Thank you for providing the web address of your application but I will need full access to troubleshoot your problem. You can contact me at [url]mailto:[email protected][/url] and provide me with all of the relevant information I need to access your current environment and troubleshoot your problem.

Thanks,

Derek Yost
[url]mailto:[email protected][/url]
Il y a 12 ans
The last time I saw an error related to GDI+ throwing its toys out the pram it turned out to be an encoder/decoder limitation of GDI+ itself.

(not related to NOP)
The problem I recall was related to GDI+ not being able to load images with palletes, it works fine with 24 bpp and 32bpp (bits per pixel) images but the second you try doing anything with an 8 bit pallete based image GDI+ just doesn't do it. We had to switch to using Image Magick as a fall back option.

I suggest you run the debugger up to the point and check the type of image (bpp) you are trying to process.
Il y a 12 ans
Give your folder full permissions on IIS. Make sure you give the account access that the app pool is using. (IIS_USR by default I think).
Il y a 12 ans
i called to my host company about this problem,the said we dont allow the remote access to our mssql DB,
is it for installation of nopcommerce we used the remote access? if yes that means i have to change the server comany?
i appriciate if someone can answer me.
Il y a 12 ans
farhad wrote:
i called to my host company about this problem,the said we dont allow the remote access to our mssql DB,
is it for installation of nopcommerce we used the remote access? if yes that means i have to change the server comany?
i appriciate if someone can answer me.

Please read answers above. All you need to do is to give appropriate write permissions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.