Applying Tax Category to All Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Is there any quick way to associate all of my products with a tax category?  I added a large amount of products recently, but never selected the tax category for any of them.  Is this something I will have to do manually with each one now?  Also, is there a way for every new product to be in that tax category by default?
Il y a 12 ans
You can manually update your database. Excecute the following statement:

UPDATE [Nop_ProductVariant]
SET [TaxCategoryID]=1
--replace 1 with your tax category ID (you can find it in Nop_TaxCategory table)
GO
Il y a 11 ans
Set Tax Category (TaxCategoryID) for bulk products.

Glad I found this!  I recently added 100 items via import and none of them had the TaxCategoryID set.  Thanks again.
Il y a 3 ans
I have approximately 2,000 items to update. Is the method below still valid for Nop 4.3?

SET [TaxCategoryID]=1
--replace 1 with your tax category ID (you can find it in Nop_TaxCategory table)
GO

Thank you in advance
Il y a 3 ans
For version 4.30 it will be:
UPDATE [Product]
SET [TaxCategoryId]=1
--replace 1 with your tax category ID (you can find it in TaxCategory table)
GO
Il y a 3 ans
Thank you for the quick response! your assistance is greatly appreciated. It enables me (a not so technical individual) to keep our site running.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi Andrei,

We performed the update as directed and the table now reflects the change. However, the product Tax Category is still set to none.

Any suggestions?
Il y a 3 ans
Do not forget to reset the website cache (see the "reset cache" button in the top right corner admin area)
Il y a 3 ans
Hi Andrei, will be the same for V 3.90:
SET [TaxCategoryID]=1
GO

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.