nopCommerce v2.00 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
cene wrote:
Do the old intergrated payment modules availible to the new release as plugin or do i have to make them by my slef?

We hope that community will contributed them as plugins
Il y a 12 ans
Great job, the application is great. Would like to nominate it for the award how can I do that.
Il y a 12 ans
gsiddiqi wrote:
Great job, the application is great. Would like to nominate it for the award how can I do that.

Thanks! Find more info here
Il y a 12 ans
Hi,

I am going to use NopCommerce v2.0 for our clients and I need to add some new tables for my project. Please can you explain me the step by step instructions to add a new database table via entity framework. And also I would be very appreciate if you could let me know how to add a new plugin to NopCommerce v2.0.

Many Thanks,
TY
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
You can't get full trust with Godaddy ... at least for a reasonable price.
But nopCommerce 2.00 doesn't require full trust

Will nopCommerce 2.0 print PDF's in medium trust (with godaddy) without modifying code?
Il y a 12 ans
rcnopc88 wrote:
Will nopCommerce 2.0 print PDF's in medium trust (with godaddy) without modifying code?

No
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
No

Is there a quick workaround for this.  I found a workaround for 1.6, but it doesn't seem to work for 1.9 or 2.0
Il y a 12 ans
rcnopc88 wrote:
Is there a quick workaround for this

No. You need to replace SharpPDF library with a new one which works in medium trust (and hence rewrite all PDF code)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.