Visual Studio cannot load few projects

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi,

I downloaded the source code but few projects are not loading. i see the following in the output window:

C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

Loading C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj ...
C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\My Projects\nopCommerce_2.00_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

Can anyone let me know what is needed?

Thanks
Nauman
Il y a 12 ans
Do you have MVC3 Tools installed VisualStudio 2010 SP1 and all other latest stuff?
Il y a 12 ans
I am not sure, how can i check the tools or install MVC3 and tools?
Il y a 12 ans
mnaumankhan wrote:

download webMatrix  http://www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/
Il y a 12 ans
okay downloading at the moment
Il y a 12 ans
its done, thanks
Il y a 12 ans
Hi

I install webmatrix, and sp1 for VS2010, still nop2.1 not loading solution in vs2010, please help..
Il y a 12 ans
wxDevelopment wrote:

download webMatrix  http://www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/

Thank you for the link.

I am now able to open the full solution.
Il y a 12 ans
able to open solution and build without errors, how ever when using deploy.bat, i get one error and deploy directory has only nop.2.1>bin and nothing else, please help..
Il y a 12 ans
What's the error?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.