How can I modify the old payment programs to the plugin of nopCommerce 2.0 ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
There is a payment method named Alipay in nopCommerce 1.9. I want to add it as a plugin in the nopCommerce 2.0, but I found the programs that can be use in the nopCommerce 2.0 seems different since the new plugins don't inlude aspx and ascx files. I have the source code of the old version. How can I modify the programs to transfer the old programs to the plugin of nopCommerce 2.0?

Is there any requirement of the plugin?
Il y a 12 ans
Does anyone know how to deal with the development of new MVC3 payment modules?
Il y a 12 ans
I'm rewriting my payment module for PayBox.
I have duplicated PayPalStandard plugin, do some search and replace to use my variable and class names, then is is a good way to start.

But you need to have understood first how mvc works...
Il y a 12 ans
I have tied to upgrade the Alipay payment module in 1.9 to a 2.0 plugin, but I found it is very difficult. Is there any official schedule about when the old payment modules in nopCommerce 1.9 will be available in 2.0?
Il y a 12 ans
Is anyone trying to build an eWay plugin?

I have copied AuthorizeNet and referred to the eWay plugin for version 1.9.

And I am expecting unspecified problems!

Watch this space...
Il y a 12 ans
Alipay is also want I expecting?

When will this plugin will come out.

Expecting
Il y a 12 ans
Is there any plan to make the payment modules to be available in the nopCommerce 2.x?
Il y a 12 ans
kevtor wrote:
Is there any plan to make the payment modules to be available in the nopCommerce 2.x?

Now payment modules are fully pluggable. And I hope that community will contribute them (old implementation can be used as a start point).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.