Need help making a new payment gateway!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi guys!

So i've been trying to make a new payment gateway for nopCommerce 2.0 for days now but without luck.

Even though you state that making plugins is easier, i find it to be extremely hard. There is just too many files and weird functions doing weird things. It's not kept simple in any way.

I wanted to implement my own form, but it seems close to impossible, so i went back to settling with a popup window, but that still seems impossible to achieve.

I have the exact code i need to implement, but all my attempts has failed.

I am very close to giving up and just moving on to another system, so can anyone help me implementing this gateway?

Here is the documentation for the payment window:
http://tech.epay.dk/ePay-Payment-Window-technical-documentation_9.html

I'm willing to pay for the help if the price is reasonable.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi

I will look into making a plugin, I´ve just made a plugin for ewire and it seems not that difficult to make the ePay plugin.

regards / venlig hilsen

TCH
Il y a 12 ans
Sounds awesome!

And yeah the ePay part of the coding is really easy to implement.

But since I'm very new to MVC I just haven't been able to successfully implement it.

Cheers / Mange tak
Il y a 12 ans
Hi

Heu you can test my progress with the ePay module on my testsite http://www.nop20.weroshop.com
I have some problems to get back to my site after payment but I think I will manage that later this week :-) .

BR

TCH
Il y a 12 ans
TCH wrote:
Hi

Heu you can test my progress with the ePay module on my testsite http://www.nop20.weroshop.com
I have some problems to get back to my site after payment but I think I will manage that later this week :-) .

BR

TCH

I just tried to make a test purchase on your testsite and it seems to run pretty well. I had no problems getting back to the site after the purchase so you seem to have fixed that now.

I did however encounter 1 error.
I noticed that I did not have to fill out the address field when ordering an item. It was not a requirement.
When I proceeded to delivery "Levering" I encountered an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. " and was not able to proceed with the payment.

If "Levering" uses the adress, I think you got to make that as a requirement that the adress field has to be filled out before the customer arrives to the delivery "Levering" page.

Otherwise nice work, mate. :-)
Il y a 12 ans
JonJJ wrote:
Hi

BR

TCH

I just tried to make a test purchase on your testsite and it seems to run pretty well. I had no problems getting back to the site after the purchase so you seem to have fixed that now.

I did however encounter 1 error.
I noticed that I did not have to fill out the address field when ordering an item. It was not a requirement.
When I proceeded to delivery "Levering" I encountered an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. " and was not able to proceed with the payment.

If "Levering" uses the adress, I think you got to make that as a requirement that the adress field has to be filled out before the customer arrives to the delivery "Levering" page.

Otherwise nice work, mate. :-)

Thanks for your feedback :-)

I´m right now developing GLS Pakkeshop plugin so I´m testing this module and then the site has been unstable the last couple of hours while testing :-)

The sites purpose is to test my developements so I have not done any major setup from defaults, but anyway the settings should be right.

I can´t find the settings for address required, it was in 1.9 but where is it in 2.0, strange it´s not default ?

BR/Mvh

TCH
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.