Checkout Stopped Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Yes I got it working. Thanks. Now it is loading perfectly.

Glad to hear it. :)
Il y a 12 ans
nicolas.muniere wrote:
I do not understand why you need to modify web.config files :

public abstract class WebViewPage<TModel> : System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage<TModel>

is already existing in Nop.Web.Framework, you only need to override Lyaout preperty here!

Hi,

In my case I modified the web.config because I created another class in my own assembly. But if you just add the Layout property override to the existing class, you are right that there is no modification to be done to the original web.config, except the one from your theme folder.
Il y a 12 ans
I mean you just need to make sure that the web.config from your theme folder uses the right page.
Il y a 12 ans
ok I understand, thanks!
Il y a 12 ans
@Ciwan

Hey...

I have modified pages that you have suggest me  ....and its nicely working on production machine .... i'm using visual studio 2010...
But the problem is that when i deploy modified code in IIS ....throw some error..like

Server Error in '/nop_2.1' Application.
Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.
Il y a 12 ans
Dharmik wrote:
Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post the full error stack.
Il y a 12 ans
My Stack is:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:237
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Boolean priceIncludesTax, Decimal& taxRate) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:317
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:298
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:281
   Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetProductPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Decimal& taxRate) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tax\TaxService.cs:257
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.PrepareProductPriceModel(Product product) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:197
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.PrepareProductOverviewModel(Product product, Boolean preparePriceModel, Boolean preparePictureModel) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:307
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.<Category>b__13(Product x) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:791
   System.Linq.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext() +231
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) +471
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +79
   Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.Category(Int32 categoryId, CatalogPagingFilteringModel command) in C:\Users\Developer\Documents\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs:791
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +163
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +263
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +38
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +128
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +798650
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +314
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +798704
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +159
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +335
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +62
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +54
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +469
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375
Il y a 12 ans
Perhaps you could ckeck if tax plugins are installed and at least one tax provider activated?
Il y a 12 ans
Your plugins are not published. Find more info here
P.S. I would be better to create a new forum topic for each new question not related to original one. This topic is about absolutely another issue.
Il y a 12 ans
How to publish my plugins....????
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.