PayPal Express Setup Error: Security header is not valid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Yea! I was little over excited and was looking at the wrong place, snadbox option was chekd thats the reason i was getting error :(

Now Paypal has stopped accepting payment locally for India, that too without any notice which is very very bad . . . . any one know a payment gateway who accept INR and doesnt charge much, I would not prefer Indian Gateway as the setup fee and TDR is too high..
Il y a 13 ans
HI all,

I am facing same problem with Paypal express checkout . That is
LongMessage: Security header is not valid ShortMessage: Security error ErrorCode: 10002
Can any one help me soon. It is very much important for now.
Thanks in advance!

Thank
Sandy
Il y a 13 ans
did you make sure that the sandbox checkbox in not ticked ?

also, in the back of my mind, it could be that you need to change the encryption private key to a new 16 digit number ( configuration-->global settings   ' security '   tab
Il y a 9 ans
Yes please can you post an explanation as I have sandbox ticked as per instructions on the NOP website but do not quite understand what I have to do to perform a successful test from what you say above.

Many thanks!
Il y a 5 ans
This is really old, but for people having the same issue.  This is because you have not used a sandbox account which you need to create in Paypal.  Each account has a view profile option and this has a tab in it for API Key which are the details you need for this plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.