Admin Logs Out Too Frequently

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
I too am having this problem (a year later). I have about 30-45 seconds in between log-in requests. Also my 'Remember Me' key doesn't function. I am running NOP 2.65 and I ran the program in IE, FF, & Chrome. The only difference is 30 seconds vs. 1 minute between the different browsers.

I read the information posted earlier about a machine key. Hello, I'm a user not a programmer. I don't even now what this is or where to put it. Can someone help before my head explodes!

Thanks
Il y a 11 ans
Add me to the list also. I recently upgraded to 2.65 and when I am working in the admin pages I get logged out ALL THE TIME!!! So frustrating!

Anyone got any suggestions?
Il y a 11 ans
i have upgraded to 2.7 and still having this problem !!
any one ?
Il y a 11 ans
Hi

I am also experiencing same problem tried on other browsers too, using 2.7
Il y a 11 ans
I am also have this kind of problem.. its so annoying.. I am using version 2.8. I was checking in file Web.config, and find out this.

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true"/>
    </authentication>

is it possible caused by timeout="43200" and slidingExpiration="true"? if yes, pls explain how to fix it.

thank you..
Il y a 11 ans
Add the machine key as stated earlier in this thread. It should solve the problem.
Il y a 10 ans
Hello,

I put machine key in web.config but of no use. Remember me is not working.
Il y a 10 ans
Hi,

Same problem version 3.0 and 3.1...

How to fix it?
Il y a 10 ans
is this due to the not enough memory for application pool or database ?
Il y a 10 ans
in admin area i have selected    in Media system >> file system
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.