i need help in installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
The 'PHX3\Iusr_8321841' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\Hosting\8321841\html\'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'PHX3\Iusr_8321841' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\8321841\html\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

i am getting these errors can you please help me out.

Thanks
Il y a 12 ans
Errors are self-descriptive. Just configure required permissions.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi there,

When I'm trying to install nopcommerce 2.10 in godaddy it raise an error,

The 'SIN2\Iusr_8206993' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'D:\Hosting\8206993\html\nopcommerce\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

I already gave read & write permissions to the nopcommerce folder.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sharafudeen
Il y a 12 ans
The error states that you need to give write permissions to \nopcommerce\web.config' file.
Il y a 12 ans
In godaddy, I could not give write permissions to \nopcommerce\web.config' file.

So anyother solution?
Il y a 12 ans
I also have this problem.noCommerce 1.90 can install on godaddy.nopCommerce 2.0 and 2.1 can't install on godaddy's root floder.It can install on sub floder.etc. /root/web/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.