Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks for your work Keith! I'll gladly help you test it. It's just what we need right now.
Il y a 12 ans
I'm also running a 2.3 and able to test.

Regards,
Hannes
Il y a 12 ans
hi Keith,

I have 2.3 installed on my server. Please let us know from where to download and install it so we can check it.

Thanks
Il y a 12 ans
Code should be ready tonight,  PM me your email address and ill sent it off with instructions for testing

Thanks
-Keith
Il y a 12 ans
Any news on the beta testing? I have updated to 2.3 and I am just waiting for this great little add-on so I can publish it to the web.
Il y a 12 ans
Morninig,

testing is done,  working great.  right now its not able to be a plug in,  so ive started to document the install proccess.  I should have the beta's out today or tommorow.  There wont be a charge for the mod at this point until we can get it 100% as a plug in.

Thanks
-Keith
Il y a 12 ans
That sound great. :-)

I really appreciate all of work you have done. This one mod is so important to our website. Again thanks a lot.
Il y a 12 ans
Nice to know that it is now complete. Awaiting to use it. Thanks, Krunal
Il y a 12 ans
any news about the availability of the function?
Il y a 12 ans
mcecilien wrote:
any news about the availability of the function?

Ill should be releasing the 2.4 version on monday...

thx
-Keith
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.