v2.1 not loading in IE or FireFox but does in Chrome

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
I installed v2.1 via Chrome but customers and browser tests have shown that it's timing out (before it loads the home page) in all versions of IE and Firefox. I've contacted my host but they said it's not a server issue. Any ideas? singlepalm.com
Il y a 12 ans
Hello,
Your website it`s not loading on any browser, looks like you have error.

Please install your website on localhost first. If all works, publish it to ftp server.
Check tutorial here http://174.136.91.90/blogheart/post/2011/01/11/Settting-Up-your-NopCommerce-website-using-WebMatrix.aspx
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks for the quick reply Alex! I've been using nop since v1.2 or so with the same upgrades steps to newer releases never having issues with IE. These issues started with v2.0 with a few customers stating they couldn't open my site yet I was still getting orders and it always worked for me (although all my work has been through Chrome).

Where I'm stuck now is I've downloaded v2.1 from nop, then uploaded it to my web hosting company. The original directory files were deleted so I could start with a fresh install, today I tried the install using IE but with the same results (I can see it in Chrome but it doesn't load IE).

I've viewed this on 3 different computers all with the same thing, only in Chrome.

I haven't noticed anybody else having these issues so I assume it has something to do with my web hosting company, Softsys. They deny anything and suggest it's the software. All I know is that only customers with Chrome can visit my store - thanks for any advice!
Il y a 12 ans
stencel wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Alex! I've been using nop since v1.2 or so with the same upgrades steps to newer releases never having issues with IE. These issues started with v2.0 with a few customers stating they couldn't open my site yet I was still getting orders and it always worked for me (although all my work has been through Chrome).

Where I'm stuck now is I've downloaded v2.1 from nop, then uploaded it to my web hosting company. The original directory files were deleted so I could start with a fresh install, today I tried the install using IE but with the same results (I can see it in Chrome but it doesn't load IE).

I've viewed this on 3 different computers all with the same thing, only in Chrome.

I haven't noticed anybody else having these issues so I assume it has something to do with my web hosting company, Softsys. They deny anything and suggest it's the software. All I know is that only customers with Chrome can visit my store - thanks for any advice!

1. How many products do you have?
2. Are you on a virtual server and can you run remote debugging against it?
3. If it is a virtual server can you view the website locally?
Il y a 12 ans
skyler.severns wrote:

1. How many products do you have?
2. Are you on a virtual server and can you run remote debugging against it?
3. If it is a virtual server can you view the website locally?

1. 200+
2. it's a shared server with Softsys hosting.

forgot to mention that the install screen works in IE but after the install it doesn't load (only in Chrome).
Il y a 12 ans
I deleted the db and reinstalled and it now shows up in all browsers. Something to do with the db.
Il y a 12 ans
Looks like was problem with JS not loaded.
Chrom also not works for me. And now you have error, edit web.config from <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
to <customErrors mode="Off"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.