Question on Renaming Entities.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hello All,
I renamed Manufacturers in my system to Distributors.  What I am noticing though is that when I go to the file ManufacturersAll.cshtml and hover over one of my distributors the Alternative Text that comes up says

"Show products manufactured by "Name of Distributor"

Where do I go to change this alternative text?  I would like it to read "Show products by "Name of Distributor"

Thanks for the help!
Il y a 12 ans
madv1457 wrote:
Hello All,
I renamed Manufacturers in my system to Distributors.  What I am noticing though is that when I go to the file ManufacturersAll.cshtml and hover over one of my distributors the Alternative Text that comes up says

"Show products manufactured by "Name of Distributor"

Where do I go to change this alternative text?  I would like it to read "Show products by "Name of Distributor"

Thanks for the help!

If this text is not hard coded in a cshtml file then it is stored as a locale resource in the database. You can modify locale resources by logging in as an administrator then navigate to configuration > languages and clicking "View string resources". The columns are sort and search enabled so once you find the record you want to change click edit and update the text. You will need to restart the application to clear the cache so the new text shows up on the next visit.
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks Skyler, yep I found it earlier in the Languages and found the string I needed to update.

Thanks for the reply!
Marki
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.