default username and password will not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I installed v1.20 via GoDaddy's Application Manager. The DB is good, the files are all in the right directories. I click the manage link to get to administration panel and type "[email protected]; admin" and it tells me "Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again."

Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you fix?

Thanks,
Brian
Il y a 14 ans
What is the "Manage Link" you talk of?  Is this a godaddy thing?  Can you see the website?  You should be able to click on the login button at the top of the page
Il y a 14 ans
i see the site just fine, but i click login and enter the right info and no luck. every time i try. I have tried from my Mac Book Pro and from a PC. I have tried different browsers, etc. I cant figure it out!
Il y a 14 ans
Hmmmm.  What I personally would do it just reset the password in the database.  Register a new user and then just copy the password and password salt values to your admin user.  Or the other option is register a new user and then in the database set the isAdmin field to true.
Il y a 14 ans
I will try that this morning. Thank you for responding. I will let you know how I make out.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi Skilt

Many thanks for your answer : "Or the other option is register a new user and then in the database set the isAdmin field to true." It is very easy to use.

I'm new comer on the nopCommunauty.
Il y a 14 ans
No Worries.  Welcome to the community.
Il y a 14 ans
I also installed on GoDaddy, which asked me to enter an email at the installation.
this is your admin email.
Il y a 14 ans
Which table of the dozens of tables is the IsAdmin entry found?
Il y a 14 ans
Nop_Customer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.