Help Needed to Create a Links Page in 2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to create a related links page in v2.2 for SEO reciprocal linking purposes.
I am happy with creating the body content in CSS and HTML but I am not experienced in asp. I have VS2010.
Il y a 12 ans
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to create a related links page in v2.2 for SEO reciprocal linking purposes.
I am happy with creating the body content in CSS and HTML but I am not experienced in asp. I have VS2010.

Create a Topic Page with all your links in admin>content management>topics
Il y a 12 ans
eadameg wrote:

Create a Topic Page with all your links in admin>content management>topics

Thats the easy bit I do know how to do:-)

It's the backend stuff I need help with.
Il y a 12 ans
You can create the Topic, and then (for example) put in the InfoBlock on home page

...\Views\Common\InfoBlock.cshtml

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopic" })">@T("your topic localized")</a></li>

if you don't want to localize, then just remove the @T(), and put your text in quotes
Il y a 12 ans
New York wrote:
You can create the Topic, and then (for example) put in the InfoBlock on home page

...\Views\Common\InfoBlock.cshtml

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopic" })">@T("your topic localized")</a></li>

if you don't want to localize, then just remove the @T(), and put your text in quotes

Perfect! Exactly what I needed and easier than I thought. Many thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.