Cannot Access Administration area / no link

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi,

I finally managed to install nopcommerce 2.20 but strangely enough on my local host the administration link is accessible but when I log in with my administrator user name and password on webhosting (Mocahost) cannot see the link. Also I tried to access it through a direct link ../administration/admin.aspx and I am being redirected to my login. Can someone tell me what could be the problem. Please note that all permissions on my webserver (database) are all enabled.

Regards

Josef Grech
Il y a 12 ans
It means that an account that you use is not in 'administrators' role. I mean the account that you use to login to your store as a store owner (such as '[email protected]').
Il y a 12 ans
But I am using the same username and password I used when I installed it and to tell you the truth I didn't register another user.

Josef
Il y a 12 ans
I still have the administration link not coming up when I log in. Can someone at least tell me what I have to do once I click on the customer table in database. What I am doing is the following:

I am opening 'customer' than open as a table the directory called 'column'. Than a table pops up and I am able to see just one user name. I registered another 2 users but I can't see them in the list.

NB. If I am not mistaken there was another link separate from the website where one can log in by enter his username and password and the admin area pops up. I cannot even access this link. Cannot someone help me out cause I am getting desperate.    

Josef
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.