Premium Fashion theme with additional features (Nop 2.2)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Greetings,

Has anyone heard from Atiq? It's been months and they keep saying the 2.5 update will be done but nothing yet.

-Scott
Il y a 11 ans
Hey dude, You could have just emailed me. I think it's not really ethical of you to just go on a forum and ask something there when you haven't even emailed me.

About your question, I am short of staff right now so simple can't release a version which is not tested. I have completed it on nop 2.5 but haven't tested fully yet to release it. If you are interested I can send you the source file and you can have a look. It's complete just not tested thoroughly so there might be some error but i don't think there will be.

Regards,
Atiq
Il y a 11 ans
ALL - I was not attempting to cast Atiq or just4design in a bad light; I am very happy with the product and their service to date. Was just wondering if anyone had talked to him or had a working version above 2.4.

Atiq - My apologies, I am emailing you now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.