PayPal Express. Reasons to add as a standard payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
I'm installing VS 2010. How do I compile and install with that?
Il y a 12 ans
rdub wrote:
I'm installing VS 2010. How do I compile and install with that?

The topic below will get you started. If you are not familiar with visual studio or software development this might be a big task for you to accomplish. I would recommend giving it a try, utilize the forum search to try and answer any other questions that might arise, and if you cannot find the answer you're looking for then start a new topic with your question. I think this topic might get too off topic if it continues toward compiling and operating within Visual Studio.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13781/how-to-install-nop-commerce230-and-how-open-it-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks. Just willing to try since something is evidently wrong with the other option.
Il y a 12 ans
rdub wrote:
Thanks. Just willing to try since something is evidently wrong with the other option.

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with what I sent over to you when its installed correctly. Many others have it working fine.

Where are you getting stuck at the minute?
Il y a 12 ans
rdub wrote:

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with what I sent over to you when its installed correctly. Many others have it working fine.

Where are you getting stuck at the minute?
Il y a 12 ans
I upload the files to my server. I select reload list of plugins. Error.

Happens every time.
Il y a 12 ans
What is the Error text?
Where did you upload the files? What folder etc?
Il y a 12 ans
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

plugins/Payments.PayPalExpress
Il y a 12 ans
I uploaded the following:

folders de, es, fr, it, nl, pl, pt and sv

files FluentValidation.dll, FluentValidation.Mvc.dll, FluentValidation.Mvc.pdb, FluentValidation.pdb, FluentValidation.xml, Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.dll, Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.dll.config, Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.pdb, Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.XmlSerializers.dll and Description.txt
Il y a 12 ans
Which version of nopCommerce are you using?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.