homepage redirect me to login?ReturnUrl=%2f (Error)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi
I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to get a solution for redirecting my homepage to always login?ReturnUrl=%2f .and my homepage css is not loading.
Il y a 12 ans
please help me
Il y a 12 ans
I have this same issue. It runs just fine in Microsoft WebMatrix but when I deploy to the server it redirects to the login page when accessing the css file: /Themes/DarkOrange/Content/styles.css
Il y a 12 ans
I am experiencing the same issue.  Were you all able to resolve it?  Thank you.
Il y a 12 ans
Here is a little more information,  it does not occur when a registered customer is logged in, only when viewing as a guest.  Thanks for any help...
Il y a 12 ans
Can you provide the full error message?  Most likely there's a permission problem.  Make sure your IIS user has has read permissions on that folder.
Il y a 12 ans
thanks... i resolved it and it was indeed permissions.
Il y a 12 ans
I have having this exact error on a designers machine? I've double checked that IUSER has access but I still get redirects to the login page for items like .css or graphics.

What did you change for the permissions?
Il y a 10 ans
Hi I've just encountered this error - thought I'd share the fix that I had to apply, just for reference.

I got nopCommerce running under the ASP.NER v4.0 application pool, and configured the root folder that nop is running from to grant permissions to this user.

However, I was still unable to view the homepage. I could view other pages fine, however my custom theme was not being rendered. If I "view source"'d my page, and clicked on one of the CSS links then I'd be shown the HTML for the login page.

If I logged into an account then the stylings would come through and I could access the homepage. If I then logged out, it would also still work.

Very weird!

Anyway, the fix was simple: under the Authorisation tab in IIS for your website, right click on "anonymous authentication" and choose "edit" - then select the 'application pool identity' radio button. This sorted it for me, now all users can access the homepage & can view the stylesheet files.
Il y a 10 ans
sproaty wrote:
Hi I've just encountered this error - thought I'd share the fix that I had to apply, just for reference.

I got nopCommerce running under the ASP.NER v4.0 application pool, and configured the root folder that nop is running from to grant permissions to this user.

However, I was still unable to view the homepage. I could view other pages fine, however my custom theme was not being rendered. If I "view source"'d my page, and clicked on one of the CSS links then I'd be shown the HTML for the login page.

If I logged into an account then the stylings would come through and I could access the homepage. If I then logged out, it would also still work.

Very weird!

Anyway, the fix was simple: under the Authorisation tab in IIS for your website, right click on "anonymous authentication" and choose "edit" - then select the 'application pool identity' radio button. This sorted it for me, now all users can access the homepage & can view the stylesheet files.

Thanx! You've saved my life! ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.