Can I add an advertisement banner into nopcommece

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Can I add my custom advertisement banner into my site without programing? How can I do? Can I integrate google adsense unit with nopcommerce?
Il y a 14 ans
You can add a new topic or perhaps add the banner to a product page using the built in editor.

Hope this helps,
Ben
Il y a 13 ans
But if you use topic, How insert in a page or master page?
Il y a 13 ans
I have problem with the google adsense, I added it to my product but after doing that I'm not able to edit the product again. what is the problem. please help!
Il y a 12 ans
rtulabot wrote:
I have problem with the google adsense, I added it to my product but after doing that I'm not able to edit the product again. what is the problem. please help!
Il y a 12 ans
Did you resolved your problem with AdSense? Because I've got the same problem!!!
Il y a 12 ans
Use topic.
Il y a 12 ans
Did you find an easy way to do this?

Can I just create a .swf or .js slideshow and drop it into the "homepagetext" topic in html or is it more complicated than that?

I am styling my store on a no source version of 2.1 and want to be able to change the banner regularly.
Il y a 12 ans
I resolved my problem with AdSense.  I had to cancel the whole page and write the content again, because it was blocked everything
Il y a 12 ans
With topic is easy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.