Exporting discount sales

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hey,

I am wondering if someone could help me with what seems a simple step, I just can't find out how to do it. Our company has a few promotions running and they are all in NopCommerce under promotions>discounts. We can view the sales for each specific promotion that used our individual promo code in NopCommerce via discounts>usage history however there seems no visible button to export this information to Excel or XML. Fortunately for us, the code has been used quite often so we have a lot of sales but in order to see what they ordered, we have to go into each order, one at a time. It would be a huge help if this data was automatically exported.

Is there a step I am missing, or even a plugin to do such a thing?

Thanks in advance.
Richard
Il y a 12 ans
Richard, I'm looking for similar information about the ability to track and list discounts by name.
Il y a 12 ans
Bump!

Is there no solution to this issue, either via plugin, module or anything? It's becoming quite frustrating not being able to download a list of all promotional sales for certain periods of time.

Thanks,
R

Edit:// Meant to mention we are currently running v1.6.
Il y a 12 ans
Take a look at this discussion:
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.