SEO: programming issues with Nop commerce in real

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Here is my question, how can we use the C# programming skill to do the SEO, with White, and Gray hats SEO...
about the white,gray, black SEO hats see my link:
http://www.hatsforus.com/boards/t/9/concepts.aspx

I got a book named: " SEO secret code, how to update the website traffic 20 times in two months" by Zac (not in English),practically, we need the real skills to make it, for example:

Programming skill: web widgets with nopcommerce to get more customer into our websites.

Key words and ranking: efficiency of online marketing skills by testing key words on 1000000 ranking search every day(using software named: free monitor for google, you can search and download by yourself)

Front page: how big is the flashing in the page? i have a look over the examples for fashion companies, developed by theme providers for the nopcommerce, if they have the percentage on frontpage for search engineering spiders...

SEO friendly: Do we have the issues to update the traditional nopcommerce for search engineering spiders again? anyway, i updated the category of the traditional nopcommerce on the front page and currently using Dynamic Site Map:
www.hatsforus.com

Do we have the menu for nopcommerce programmers to do the SEO? which part and what should we do?
Il y a 12 ans
Right now, i am using the SEO gray hats skill and Opps, it is work....the Friday/2/3/2012 Alexa rank is 11,123,615 for my website:www.hatsforus.com, and i hope to update it to far higher level soon.... to get better google search rank and more customers....

Great! SEO in real world! Alexa rank Monday/2/6/2012 is 11,117,075, upgrade Alexa rank 6540 in one business day!!! As i have not done anything to this web over the weekend, just try another web with similar but other things.

The good thing is: i am not using TheBestSpinner,No Hands SEO as a blackhat...

I am a gray hat SEO...ha...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.