Continue Shopping button Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
If you visit a product page by navigating through the categories, then add to cart, then click "continue shopping" the button works correctly. However, if you navigate to a product through search, the "continue shopping" button still takes you to the last category page you were on.

"Continue shopping" button should take you back to exactly the same page you left when you clicked "add to cart" or "view cart"
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks! Fixed. See changeset 4699c1866e3c
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
Thanks! Fixed. See changeset 4699c1866e3c

So what has changed?  Is this fixed in 2.4?  I tried to compare the code in the link to what I currenlty have and it looks the same.
Il y a 11 ans
hi i am using  nop 2.7
and i am having the same problem

the "continues hopping" button
will take you to the home page
insted of the last product page
knowen issue ?
Il y a 11 ans
"Continue shopping" button works as expected. It redirects only to catalog pages (category, manufacturer, or search). It should not redirect to the last visited product details page.
Il y a 11 ans
ok. but  in my site it is redirecting to the homepage .

you can see it here

www.mitpachat.com/en
Il y a 11 ans
Please try the following:

1. Open "ContinueShopping" method of \Nop.Web\Controllers\ShoppingCartController.cs
2. Replace
if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(returnUrl) && Url.IsLocalUrl(returnUrl))

with
if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(returnUrl))

Please let me know if it helps
Il y a 11 ans
how do i set the debug ?
Il y a 11 ans
ai changed the coded it didnt work
Il y a 11 ans
ok it solved the problem i only needed to clear the cach or somthing

tns andrei
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.