Discount Promotions - need help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi All,

we want to offer certain customers coupons, i have done everything (as far as i know) correctly under promotions, but its not showing up on the online shop for our website - any clues to help me with this? is there a setting i need to activate to it reflects on my shop when customers checkout to use their discount code?

thanks
Il y a 12 ans
What version are you using? You might need to check the required discount code checkbox.
Il y a 12 ans
sheree@KooGa wrote:
Hi All,

we want to offer certain customers coupons, i have done everything (as far as i know) correctly under promotions, but its not showing up on the online shop for our website - any clues to help me with this? is there a setting i need to activate to it reflects on my shop when customers checkout to use their discount code?

thanks

In admin>configuration>settings>shopping cart settings make sure that Show discount box: is selected. Check Demo/admin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.