Error when building solution for v2.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
I've downloaded the source for V2.5 but when I build my project I get the following error:

{"'Guests' role could not be loaded"}

Nop.Core.NopException was unhandled by user code  Message='Guests' role could not be loaded  Source=Nop.Services  StackTrace:       at Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.InsertGuestCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Libraries\Nop.Services\Customers\CustomerService.cs:line 385       at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetCurrentCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 117       at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 185       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.SetWorkingCulture() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 201       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 146       at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  InnerException: 
Il y a 12 ans
Anyone having this issue?
Il y a 12 ans
Bumping
Il y a 12 ans
Seems lik the issue is caused when I copy my Settings.txt file from my old project it blows up on this statement. Should I not copy the file over from my old project?
Il y a 12 ans
The Settings.txt has connection string to database.  What version of nopC is your old DB?

Did you remove the Guest role?  
SELECT * FROM [your_database_name].[dbo].[CustomerRole]
Il y a 12 ans
New York wrote:
The Settings.txt has connection string to database.  What version of nopC is your old DB?

Did you remove the Guest role?  
SELECT * FROM [your_database_name].[dbo].[CustomerRole]

Correct about the connection string in the settings file. I was on version 2.4 source and no I have removed anything.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.