How to access admin site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Could you please debug why _permissionService.Authorize(StandardPermissionProvider.AccessAdminPanel) method returns false? Step into it.

And could you please execute one more SQL command "select * from CustomerRole"
Il y a 8 ans
Hi,
I was also facing this issue after proper unzipped the nopcommerce folder in local directory and when i run the application in VS2012 it successfully worked for nop.web solution folder but when i tried to log into admin section by setting the start-up project nop.Admin it did'n work.

After googling nothing worked, then i checked the database permission tables and tried one more attempt too login by [email protected] and admin password it showed me common page likewise storefront page but then i changed the Url by adding http://localhost:yourport/Admin/ then it brought me into the admin section.

Hope somebody will take help from this issue and will save his time.

enjoy coding
Il y a 6 ans
if you have access of DB you can directly set the PasswordFormat=0 and password for that user so it will work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.