Recurring orders not working as expected

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Can someone help me with a question on recurring products?

I am testing with a product that is setup to have a 1 day cycle and recurr for 3 cycles.

We are using PayPal direct for order processing.

I placed an oder for the recurring product last Thursday. (order #110)

On Friday, I received and e-mail saying that another order (#111) had been generated which is what I would expect for a recurring order.

On Friday, I also received an e-mail from nopCommerce saying that order #111 had been cancelled.  I did not receive any more automatic orders after that.

On the PayPal side the credit card I used for the test was charged for the original order and for the 3 subsequent renewal orders.

Is it correct for me to assume that a new order should be generated in the nopCommerce system for each automatic renewal cycle?  And with this order, shouldn't the customer receive an e-mail saying that their automatical renewal order has been processed?

Can anyone tell me how a recurring order could be cancelled?  (Is the customer and the admin the only people who can do this?)  

It would be really helpful if someone could give me a step by step process of how recurrign orders work and it wuold sure be nice if this info could be put in the User Guide.

Thanks,
Gary
Il y a 12 ans
PLease disregard this bug report.  I found out that one of the e-commerce shop managers who I had setup with an Admin account had manually triggered the first recurring order, and then had manually cancelled the order without really understanding what he was doing.

I apologize for this false alarm.

We are in the process of running some additinal recurring tests so that we can get a better understanding of how the process works.

Thanks,
Gary
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.