Changing Background on Cart and Wishlist Pages??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I'm extremely novice at html and css, so I've reverse-engineered the darkOrange theme to suit my needs and have done pretty well with a few exceptions:

I can not get the entire background to be the desired color (tan) on the shopping cart or wishlist pages.  I can get the individual elements/tables on these pages to be the right color, but not the page as a whole.

You can see what I mean by anonymously adding an item to the cart or wishlist and comparing to the home page at:

http://www.zuniracks.com/store/Default.aspx

What controls the white background on the cart and wishlist pages?

--Thanks!
Il y a 14 ans
Disregard--I have found that adding the background color to the .master-wrapper-cph-1 section on the master.css solves my problem.

I can't believe how many hours I spent on trial and error changes to the darkOrange theme when all I had to do was use Mozilla Firefox + the Firebug add-on to analyze each element on the page.

Any amatuer (like me) modifying a theme NEEDS Firefox and Firebug!
Il y a 14 ans
I have been doing web design for years and I still use firebug. It truly is a great tool.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.