Filtering products visibility by Customer role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi all, I'm using nopcommerce 2.50 and I would like to know if it is possible to filter the products displayed on the home page (and in the catalogue) based on the customer's role.
For example:
- the guest user (not logged in) see in home page (and in the catalogue) a series of products common to all roles
-the user "pippo" with "pluto" role see in home page (and in the catalogue)  products common to all roles plus some specific products linked to that particular role ("pluto") not visible to any other roles.

It's this possible in nop 2.50?
Thanks to everyone
Claudio
Il y a 12 ans
cla78 wrote:
Hi all, I'm using nopcommerce 2.50 and I would like to know if it is possible to filter the products displayed on the home page (and in the catalogue) based on the customer's role.
For example:
- the guest user (not logged in) see in home page (and in the catalogue) a series of products common to all roles
-the user "pippo" with "pluto" role see in home page (and in the catalogue)  products common to all roles plus some specific products linked to that particular role ("pluto") not visible to any other roles.

It's this possible in nop 2.50?
Thanks to everyone
Claudio

ACL on Categories/Products are not available but you can vote here and here
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks for the answer.
Iìll go to see the pages!
Bye
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.