HttpUnauthorizedResult

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
I'm troubleshooting where HttpUnauthorizedResult is returned in code called within the shopping cart.

I see that when the shopping cart "Checkout" button from the OrderSummary.cshtml is clicked it calls the "startcheckout" from ShoppingCartController.cs

if (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.IsGuest())
            {
                if (_orderSettings.AnonymousCheckoutAllowed)
                {
                    return RedirectToRoute("LoginCheckoutAsGuest", new {returnUrl = Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart")});
                }
                else
                {
                    return new HttpUnauthorizedResult();
                }
            }

If Annonymous checkout isn't allowed the system returns HttpUnauthorizedResult.  Which I think should take me to the login page but, it doesn't.  Instead I get the error page for "no Web page matching"

Where I get hung up is how the "view" HttpUnauthorizedResult becomes /Account/Login.  For some reason /Account/Login cannot be found when it is called.

Searching through the controllers to try to find information, I can't find an "Account" controller.  However, there is a "Login" controller but, I've noticed if I use the URL /Login works just fine.

How is HttpUnauthorizedResult returning Account/Login?
Il y a 11 ans
Because it says so in web.config:

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
    </authentication>
Il y a 11 ans
Thank you.  I was wondering more how the /Account part of /Account/Login gets in there.  "Account" is not in that file.  If I can find where Account is being put into the URL, maybe I can determine whether or not having my site hosted in a subdirectory is the issue.
Il y a 11 ans
I just tried to get /Account/Login to change:

<forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="asdf" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />

However, I'm still redirected to /Account/Login filenotfound when clicking the checkout button

*  slidingExpiration is true, so the authentication cookie should be refreshed

*  Cleared cache and restarted the application

*  Cleared all Firefox cookies

My loginUrl of "asdf" is still giving me an /Account/Login filenotfound
Il y a 11 ans
Starting to wonder about my hosting...  I'll keep working this and post any news and hopefully a solution once I get it
Il y a 11 ans
Here is the fix for my situation and a few for other situations but with the same problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5009565/asp-net-mvc3-and-windows-auth-on-iis-keeps-redirecting-to-account-login

In RTM try to add to <appSettings> in Web.config:
<add key="enableSimpleMembership" value="false" />
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.