Custom minimum order total

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hi all,

I would like to implement a custom rule to the checkout page in nopcommerce 2.3. I would like to have a minimum order total of at least $15.00 but would like to skip this minimum if a certain product (free sample) is part of the order. So basically, it would be like:

IF the order total is less than $15 AND Sample is NOT in order => Display order total warning
ELSE => Display "CONFIRM" button and remove order total requirement.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your much appreciated help!
Il y a 11 ans
Not out of the box.  However, if you're willing to defer the warning until the Shipping page (2nd step in checkout sequence), then Shipping Director can do that - I blogged about similar here .   In your case, if you don't want to use a (unpublished) Category to track many samples, you can skip lines 10 & 20, and your line 30 expression would be

[$SubTotalWithDiscounts] < 15 and !Items.Any(ProductVariant.Product.Name = "sample name")

Alternately, with Shipping Director, you can allow for smaller $ order, and just add an extra shipping surcharge.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.