error (Urgent)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
this is going very wrong, it comes from nothing

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

what should I do to not occur?

Thanks!
Il y a 14 ans
any solution?
Il y a 14 ans
Hi, I faced with the same problem. But unfortunatelly I dont have enuough time to look deeper in it. You can look at this page. It might help you:
http://forums.asp.net/t/955145.aspx?PageIndex=9

BTW, I usually do the following steps to reproduce this issue:
Quikly select different currencies in combobox in a public store. I supose that the problem is because of AJAX.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.