Plugin Routing Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
are all of your views marked as embedded resource?
Il y a 11 ans
The view is an embedded resource.
Il y a 11 ans
Check if the expected route is generated by adding this to a working view:

<!---
@Url.RouteUrl( "Plugin.Search.Bikes.Index" )
-->
Il y a 11 ans
that writes "/Plugins/BikeSearch"

Regards,

djperrott
Il y a 11 ans
Thank you for all your help.

I knew it would be something stupid, I forgot to make the bikesearch controller public.

Regards,

djperrott
Il y a 11 ans
Struggling with a similar issue.  Here's from my RegisterRoute.cs:

public void RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
        {
            routes.MapRoute("Plugin.WMS.Data",
                 "Plugins/WMS/Data/{action}/{id}",
                 new { controller = "DataController", action = "MemberUpdate" },
                 new[] { "Nop.Plugin.WMS.Data.Controllers" }
            );
        }

Trying to load http://mywebsite.com/Plugins/WMS/Data/MemberUpdate/8252 - getting 404 error.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Il y a 11 ans
Duh, controller = "Data" was it.
Il y a 11 ans
Is there a limit on how many controller I can use on a plugin? I'm trying to create another controller in my plugin and I always get the route error every time I try to access my second controller and its view.

Can anyone help?
Il y a 11 ans
rycrl_bljd wrote:
Is there a limit on how many controller I can use on a plugin? I'm trying to create another controller in my plugin and I always get the route error every time I try to access my second controller and its view.

Can anyone help?

Don't think so. As you as you register the route correctly, it shouldn't have any problem. :)
Il y a 11 ans
wooncherk wrote:

Can anyone help?

Don't think so. As you as you register the route correctly, it shouldn't have any problem. :)

Thanks wooncherk! I checked my route and noticed a couple of typo on the string. I configured it and its working now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.