news page loading very slowly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
The "news" section of my nop 2.4 site is loading very slowly - not sure when this started, but saw it in a performance report for my site and just checked it out. Taking 45 seconds! Any ideas?
Il y a 11 ans
it appears we have been hit with comment spam. thousands of junk comments.
One thing about this - it appears that the listing of the news stories on the first "news" page is loading all the comments from the database? since it takes 45 seconds for mine to load.. so I hope this has been addresses in newere versions of nop.
Il y a 11 ans
Yes. It was addresses in the latest versions.

Also please vote for this work item
Il y a 11 ans
Thanks!
Il y a 11 ans
We too have been hit with thousands of spam comments. I have disabled comments for now, but how do I delete all these comments without doing it one by one?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Il y a 11 ans
I did bulk update queries to the database.
Il y a 11 ans
Thanks for the information. Don't know if it is the proper way to do it but what I ended up doing was to make copies of the spammed news stories and then delete the originals. This seems to have wiped out the spammed comments.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.