Any more news about 1.4 release

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
1.3 nopCommerce works great. However I plan to do some modifications in my final store and would like to know if there is already some more info about the upcoming 1.4 release date.

Thank you!
Il y a 14 ans
It'll be release within 2 weeks
Il y a 14 ans
Excellent. That will give me time over the Christmas holidays to 'road-test' the release.  Keep up the great work.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi,
Do you have a list of features 1.4 will have? I've just started to implement recurring orders/subscriptions and I'd rather stop if you plan to have it in 1.4 then continue the work.

Thanks,
Corneliu.
Il y a 14 ans
You'll see it very soon. But recurring orders/subscriptions are not implemented
Il y a 14 ans
If you need any help with the localization to Portugese, please be free to send me the files and i'll be happy to help you out
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks for the update. A new 1.4 release in a couple of weeks would be a very nice christmas present. Keep up the good work.
Il y a 14 ans
I hate to bug you but will PayPal IPN be implemented in version 1.4?

Would like to know as we will be rolling out a new store website shortly and if PayPal IPN is in the new release we will delay our roll out.

Thanks so much,
Phil
Il y a 14 ans
Yes, PayPal IPN will be implemented
Il y a 14 ans
It will be good if you add import of the goods from Excel !
And you could make a forum more beautifully in version 1.4 to insert more functions and including photo addition, and a picture album!
I will buy at once from you this functional for 100 dollars as well as all many users of your fine system!
Best regards,

General Director "LLC Sakh-Fisher"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.