Applying discount to shopping cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Hello, I am trying to apply a discount rule to my store for testing purposes. I am trying to apply a discount rule that if they spend so much that % will be discounted. If I have the requirement that is customer had spent x.xx amount with a required spent amount then the discount does not get applied or shown in the shopping cart. I f I remove the requirement, then the discount gets applied. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or why it is not working. For example, what I would like to see happen id to have a 20% discount applied when ordering 75.00 or more. In the discount, I have set:

Assigned to order subtotal
use percentage
Discount percentage 20%
Discount Limitation - Unlimited

---------------------------------------
Under requirements I have,

Discount requirement type - Customer had spent x.xx amount
Required spent amount - 75.00

I then have a product valued at $50.00 and I added to shopping cart with 5 items of product. Shopping cart displays 5 items x 50.00 for a subtotal of $250.00 but then there is no discount applied. If I go back to admin and remove the requirement then the shopping cart shoes a discount $50.00 (20%). How can I get the discount to work after hitting the required amount before adding the discount.

thanks!
Il y a 11 ans
I think that requirement is if the customer has already spent that amount in a completed transaction?

HTH
Il y a 11 ans
I see, is there a way to set it up so that if a customers is spending so much $, that they can get a % discount applied before checkout or if they spend so much they get free shipping.

thanks
Il y a 11 ans
Pdesignz wrote:
I see, is there a way to set it up so that if a customers is spending so much $, that they can get a % discount applied before checkout or if they spend so much they get free shipping.

thanks

Try this extension. Please let me know if it works
Il y a 11 ans
Any for nop2.10, we have done lot changes to database & code, so cant really do upgrade at the moment
Il y a 3 ans
I want to create a rule of shipping like 50% shipping charges paid by customer and 50% by us.
How can i create this thing in please guid me.
Il y a 3 ans
You can create a discount with a 'type' of "Applied to shipping".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.